A rich tapestry

September 28, 2023

Out and About

Recently I've had a break from blogging as Mr P and I had our 'flu vaccinations recently which left us feeling under the weather and lethargic.  I've also had another unresolved technical problem to deal with leaving me unable to download photos I've recently taken and transfer them from my memory card to my laptop/computer.  As you know, walking and taking photos locally is an incentive to get out and about and my technical issues have left me feeling frustrated.  

Rain or shine I try to take a local walk and here are some archived photos I took when in the walled garden last week before encountering the download problem.  It's amazing how many areas are still full of flowering plants.




 




Not a real heron, only a model, but from a distance it adds a little atmosphere to the woodland pond area.

That's all for now until I can resolve the computer download photo issue.
Thanks for coming by.  Have a good day!

16 comments:

  1. Thank you Sandra and Jeanie and everyone for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful garden to visit. I hope you sort out your download problems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bill. I've deleted many photo files and hope that works. Have a good week!

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos from your walks, there is still lots of colour about, which is nice. Hopefully you can get your computer issue sorted. Hope you feel better now after your vaccine, I've only ever had one flu jab and I had a reaction so didn't have any more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maggie. I hope to visit your blog soon. All the best!

      Delete
  4. That was lovely, hope you are feeling better and the computer behaves itself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you CK. Keeping calm and doing my best to carry on!

      Delete
  5. We haven't been called for our flu jabs yet, I hope you're feeling better now and that you get your technical issues sorted out soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo. I hope all goes well with your vaccinations when you have them. I'm feeling a lot better now and I have more space on the computer programmes after deleting many photo files. :)

      Delete
  6. Lovely to see all your flowers blooming still. So pretty! I am sorry to read about all the technical issues with uploading photos. It can be very frustrating. Hope you and Mr. P. are feeling better after your inoculations. We will be getting ours soon. Happy October to you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to keep in touch by continuing with my blogging. Thank you Denise for your thoughtful comments. I hope all goes well in the coming days for you and Gregg.

      Delete
  7. Wishing you an enchanting October!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are both feeling better now. I love the photos, that heron does look realistic.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We're feeling better. All the best for a good October Dina.

      Delete