A rich tapestry

January 02, 2024

Christmas


Hello dear blog friends,  I hope you had as good a Christmas and New Year as we did.  We were pleased that our Berkshire daughter D came to stay and brought her pet cat Jasper with her, as usual.

I'm returning to blogging even though I haven't sorted out the storage issues and I've decided not to add too many photos.  



Daughter D made a pavlova and a Christmas cake for our gathering on Christmas Day. 


The day after, (Boxing Day) our son and family visited and there was another get together.


Daughter D crocheted a bearded Scandinavian old man and bought another for us when we went shopping.



That's all for now.  Have a good day!
Linda P.


22 comments:

  1. Linda I am super happy that you are back.
    It looks like you had a wonderful family Christmas.
    May 2024 be a really good year for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, nice to see that you are all well together.
    That's important.
    All the best in the new year! 👋😊🌈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Luisella. Happy New year! I look forward to your blog posts this new year.

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful family Christmas with lots of visitors and good food to enjoy. It's good to see you back here. Best wishes to you for the New Year:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosie. Happy new year to you too! Thank you for coming by.

      Delete
  4. I'm so pleased to see you back and glad we're able to comment too. How lovely to have your family around you over Christmas, and new arrivals too, that's what it's all about. Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so very glad you are back on the blog and especially with sharing your Christmas post. It looks like a wonderful holiday. You have talented daughters -- those desserts look fabulous and I love the ornaments. I send all good wishes for a lovely 2024 -- and a healthy one for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanie. I will be limiting blog posts as I haven't sorted out my storage issues with my server. Nevertheless I thank you for your visit to my blog and will keep in touch via comments on your blog when I can. All the best to you and yours for 2024, especially for good health.

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year🎉 to you and Mr. P and your family, Linda, and thanks for sharing your family Christmas🎄. I was happy to read your comment on my blog post and even happier to find you had a new post! I hope your storage issues will not be a deterrent and will look forward to another year in blog land.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year! Thank you for your good thoughts towards us for a good 2024. I look forward to your interesting blog posts during this year.

      Delete
  7. This is great news, that you posted and that your Christmas was wonderful with your family and how cool that the cat came for Christmas. that would make a great title to a childs book. About the photo storage, email me and tell me what it says, the message you get. is is google storage? exactly what is full. i might be able to help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jasper's stay was a success but I think he's glad to be back home. Happy new year!

      Delete
  8. Brilliant, it sounds and looks like you've had a great game with all the family. Lovely to see you back here again! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like you had wonderful gatherings and enjoyed good food and gifts! A very Happy 2024 to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you and your family!

      Delete
  10. What a wonderful family Christmas. Happy New Year to you all.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dina. Happy New Year to you and your family! xxx

      Delete
  11. Absolutely lovely Linda, thank you for sharing your Christmas with us and Happy New Year to you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Denise. Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.

      Delete