A rich tapestry

May 06, 2022

The Park, Walled Garden, Mr P in Italy

I went for a walk in the park the other day.  Photos were taken with my mobile phone and the light wasn't good so the photos don't show the true beauty and colour of the flowers and blossom I saw that day.


This white hydrangea by the wall is rather lovely.



I went into the Walled Garden.



I enjoyed seeing the miniature plants in the established rockery....

..... and the ones in the new rockery that was constructed by the high wall some weeks ago and planted up with miniatures and succulents.




Over in Italy Mr P has been settling in with our daughter M and her friend. She sent me photos.  The man with the tractor and cutting facility has cut the grass.  The weather is warm and dry.  With woods and countryside all around there have already been opportunities to take a walk and enjoy nature at its best or just take in the views from the house.  Daughter D even heard the thrilling sound of a nightingale.  No doubt I shall hear more about the trip in the coming days.  The fact that Mr P is able to see his family again after such a long time must be a joy for him and for everyone.

I have my visiting relatives with me here in the UK so I shall keep this blog post short.  Some good activities are planned for the weekend.  Meanwhile I hope you too have a lovely weekend whatever you're doing.


10 comments:

  1. Happy weekend to you and to Mr P. I hope he can enjoy his stay in Italy. 🌈🌷🌼🌸

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear you have visitors at the same time he is visiting family. You both will have much to tell each other when you talk or commuicate via other devices. I especailly like the rockery. we have one in the back yard but there is to much junk around it to take a photo to show, the MAN's stuff flowing out of the crowded garage into the back yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures, glad you saw so much on your walk. How nice you're visiting with family there in the UK while Mr. P is with family in Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good time with your visitors, it's nice that you have company too. Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a nice place to visit and you managed to capture it's beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed seeing your photographs.
    I think it's very good that you have relatives visiting you while Mr P is in Italy with his family.
    Take care, and have a good weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good to hear Mr P made it safely to Italy and is enjoying seeing his family. I expect you are missing him but no doubt the family over here are making sure you are OK. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a lovely weekend with your family, glad Mr P is able to see his family again after a long break:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How nice to be able to travel to Italy again. Enjoy your company at home, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment which is appreciated.
Moderation is on and Spam will be deleted.