The sun continues to shine and the garden is full of greenery and new growth. Best of all Mr P arrived back from his Italian trip which was productive and enjoyable. Today he's been busy in the garden. We had rain some nights which did the garden a lot of good. The plants in the covered yard and greenhouse got watered too when he was away.
I'll share more about the garden at the end of the month. Meanwhile I wish you a good day and a peaceful weekend. Thank you for your visit to my blog.



Beautiful garden, Mr P's tomatoes are further on than mine which I need to pot in the greenhouse. Going to see if I can get rid of a few, how does 50p each sound or am I selling them cheap
ReplyDeleteThank you Bill. We think you should sell some of your surplus tomato plants. 50p is cheap. We've seen small ones at the garden centre here for £1.75p a plant and probably they'll be more 'down your way'. All the best Bill. Have a good weekend.
DeleteLovely colour in your garden :-) Hubby has cut our grass today and i've planted my marigolds out, It's been nice but very windy, tomorrow is going to be our best day because it's supposed to rain a lot next week. Have a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteAll the small plants grown from seed such as the marigolds need to be planted outside too. We continue to make the most of this good weather. I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Deleteyour garden is lovely and I am so happy to see him home safe and sound. YAY for the rain and sun to make the garden grow
ReplyDeleteThank you Sandra.
DeleteYour garden is so nice. I love your flower photos
ReplyDeleteDear Aritha. Welcome to my blog. It's good to hear from you. I can see from your own blog that you are a talented photographer. All the best.
DeleteI'm glad Mr P is back home again after the trip and can take over all the watering! The flowers look so bright and cheerful. Have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteI'm very pleased that he's back. I've missed him, of course, but he had a good trip with daughter and her friend. :) Thank you, have a great weekend.
DeleteWelcome home to Mr. P. glad his trip was productive and that the garden is thriving. Happy weekend to you.
ReplyDeleteThank you Ellen. Happy weekend to you too.
DeleteBeautiful flowers in your garden, glad Mr P is home safe. Enjoy the weekend Cx
ReplyDeleteThank you Cathy. We're having a weekend full of good happenings. :)
DeleteYour garden is looking spectacular, Linda. And Welcome Home, Mr. P!
ReplyDeleteThank you Jeanie!
DeleteVery nice to see your garden and agree with Jeanie, it is spectacular. Mr. P. looks happy tending to the plants, and so glad his trip went well.
ReplyDeleteMr P enjoys growing plants especially vegetables. There's a lot to do in the garden at this time of the year, but it's rewarding to see the new season's flowers and this year's crops. He's happy that the trip went well. Everything was accomplished on the 'to do' list and he was able to see his family.
DeleteYour garden looks wonderful. We've had a bit too much rain. I keep spraying a couple of Lilies that the deer and rabbits like to eat and then it rains and I have to spray again. Frustrating.
ReplyDeleteSandy's Space
I'm sorry to hear about the deer and rabbits eating your plants. That's something we don't have to contend with in our garden. It's more likely to be slugs, snails, aphids and the occasional squirrel. :( Thanks for your visit Sandy.
DeleteYour garden looks like it coming along quite nicely. I am so glad Mr. P. had a good trip to Italy and now has returned home. I hope he found everything in perfect order at your home there.
ReplyDeleteI know from talking to Mr P, our daughter and friend and seeing the photos that they all worked hard with the house and garden tasks that needed to be done. They were able to relax and enjoy being at home in Italy.
DeleteGoodness what lovely blooms! It is pretty obvious that a lot of TLC is given to your garden. I so love spring it makes my heart sing to see everything come to life again. Glad your My P is back home and has had a good time visiting his family. keep well. Amanda x
ReplyDeleteThank you Amanda. I hope all is well with you and your family. I'll catch up with you soon.
Delete