Hello everyone! I hope that you've had a good week. As it's Friday here is my blog post for Five on Friday hosted by F.A.S.T.blog. This week I'm sharing some collages made up of photos taken in Italy earlier in the year in March except for the photo of the butterfly on the scabia flower which was taken at a different time (during August).
However, I'm starting with one of the latest lot of flowers in our front garden, the pink jasmine hedge, some new 'Joie de Vivre' rose bushes that were grown from cuttings and the lovely lavender.
In March some one had not collected the oranges on this tree! I've put the image with the one of the butterfly. It's amazing to see so many creatures, butterflies, bees, lizards and crickets, but then in Italy the weather is warm during the day even in the early months of the year. Our home is sheltered yet still on the mountain slopes of the region.
A local town always looks attractive with the planters in the public areas planted up with seasonal flowers. The bushes of rosemary and bottle bush were also in flower.
Thank you Tricky and Carly for hosting
As always thank you for your visits to my blog and for your kind comments. I'm keeping well as is my husband, but now I'm taking a blogging break.
Wishing you a good Summer,Linda :)






Love.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos and collages, Linda. I like the colour combinations especially the oranges and the butterfly and the pretty pink flowers with lavender in the first photo. Have a wonderful break, wishing you and your husband a great summer:)
ReplyDeleteYour garden is lovely with lots of color! the butterfly is gorgeous and someone -- please pick the oranges!!!!!!! Ha! I love seeing the flowers in different towns and how they are presented. Flowers just seem to make everything better! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteenjoy your break.. my favotie today is the view of the mountains from your home. gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteItaly always looks so beautiful, been more than a few years since we've been there. Thought we might make it this year, but it all got too complicated. Enjoy your summer break.
ReplyDeleteIn a beautiful place you live and you have a lovely garden. Now enjoy the beautiful summer and rest. Regards.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful mosaics, a great five.
ReplyDeleteIt must be lovely having all that wildlife, not too mention the hot weather! Fancy forgetting to pick oranges!!! Have a marvelous break. Glad you are both keeping well.xxx
ReplyDeleteDoesn't it all look gorgeous, with it being hotter over there you must have the flowers out for longer and all the wildlife enjoying them too. Look at the mountains! Wow! I'd love a view like that from my window. It's a bit different to Reading. Have a good week.
ReplyDeletesome great photos, the waterfall looks spectacular
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with Five on Friday, we hope you have had a wonderful weekend :)
Your flowers in your garden are so lovely. Yes, May in Italy looks like the very beautiful season! I traveled in Italy two times. The first time was winter of 1987. The second time was hot summer of 1997. Beautiful country and people are very friendly! Happy day to you!!
ReplyDeleteSee you!
The shot of the mountains is gorgeous, as are all the beautiful flowers. I am always amazed to see buildings right on the edge of rivers and canals in Europe. I would think they'd be flooded often! I hope you enjoy your summertime break, Linda! Many blessings to you and yours, Bess
ReplyDeleteHave a great summer and enjoy your family time!
ReplyDeletewhat Glorious series of gorgeous photos my friend!!!
ReplyDeletetruly loved each one ,specially oranges reminded me the oranges garden of my grandparents back in native village.
beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear you are both well. Have a wonderful, wonderful summer. I love seeing your garden flowers. The pink rose and lavender particularly touch my heart. And the views from Italy are spectacular. Enjoy your views along the way. Sending hugs to you both!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful these scenes are! Enjoy your summer break! x Karen
ReplyDeleteWonderful images Linda!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your holiday :)
Dear Linda,
ReplyDeleteYour photos are beautiful and how special the scenes of Italy are. Also love the pretty roses and lavender. Hope you are enjoying the summer
hugs
Carolyn
Those roses!
ReplyDeleteSo pleased to read you are both doing well.
ReplyDeleteLovely to see your photographs, I love the mosaics.
Enjoy your blogging break.
All the best Jan
Hope you are having a fantastic summer.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Hi Linda, Glad to hear that you and your hubby are both well... Great pictures on this post....
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy your blog break.
Hugs,
Betsy