Hello everyone! I missed Amy's Five on Friday last week and so this Friday I'm sharing some photos of plants and flowers that I've seen in the last ten days whilst out-and-about.
1. Barker's Pool Piazza Garden, Sheffield City Centre - this little garden is a good place for shoppers and office workers to sit and take a break.
2. At the local garden centre there are displays of cacti and many pots of chrysanthemums. We went there to buy some seeds as well as more bulbs to plant for the Springtime.
3. At home there's an arrangement of a gift of flowers from a daughter.
4. Local people are thankful for the volunteers in the walled garden next to the library in the park, open to the public for most of the day, who are always busy tidying up the flower beds, working in the glasshouses and the plot of land where fruit and vegetables are grown.
5. In our daughter's garden the Virginia creeper on the fence really is that bright red and orange colour now. The roses, the lavender bushes, the heathers and some fuchsias in a pot are still flowering and the Michaelmas daisies give a seasonal touch.
The link to Five on Friday where you can join in and also
connect with the other participants' blogs
to see what they have shared this week is HERE
As always I wish you a good day and a peaceful weekend.